» version 8.1091 - posted on 2016-02-23
Complete New Program - Major Changes and Enhancements
» version 5.2 - posted on 2009-04-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT: This software is licensed to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully. By installing or otherwise using the Software Product it shall be deemed that you agree to the conditions of this agreement.
1. You may install and use one copy of the software product on a single computer. You may also install and use the software on a 2nd computer for backup purposes.
2. You may not decompile, disassemble, modify, reverse engineer or make any attempt to discover the source code of the software, or create other versions from the software.
3. You may transfer the Software to another person or entity, on the condition that they also agree to this agreement.
4. You agree that you have been provided with ample opportunity during the free trial period of the product in which time you have been able to evaluate and discover if this product suits your business requirements.
5. Once the product has been purchased and serial number issued there are no refunding methods available. Once purchased you cannot obtain a refund, as you have had ample opportunity to evaluate the software, please see clause 4 above
6. Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
In June of 2012 we introduced a method by which easyas accounting software may be used across mulitple computers http://www.easyasaccountingsoftware.com/mobile/.
This additional clause was added and is highlighted in the section of our website:
Please be aware that in addition to our normal disclaimer we would like to point out that we are offering the instructions in this area of our website as information purposes only. We have provided this additional information in good faith, and whilst we have taken every care to ensure the accuracy of the information and the tools being discussed you are accepting all liability, you are advised to perform your own tests. If you go forward and perform anything in relation to the use of EasyAs with DropBox you have accepted this additional disclaimer.
Disclaimer of Damages:
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANISATION, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF THE SOFTWARE OWNERS / DESIGNERS, DISTRIBUTORS, PROGRAMMERS, OR ANY RELATED BUSINESSES, ENTITY, OR ORGANISATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EVEN IF ANY INTERESTED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF ANY PROBLEMS, FAULTS OR ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. SHOULD UNDER ANY REQUIREMENTS OF LAW THIS PRODUCT BE WARRANTED THEN IN NO CASE SHALL LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF $0.01 AUD (1 CENT Australian Dollar).